My evolution in music intermingled with pictures I find interesting and/or beautiful. (Most likely related to Jensen Ackles & Henry Cavill). And maybe written posts mixed in. Well, you can always hope.
Pretty sure I need to add some pictures of Henry Cavill and Jensen Ackles. Stat!
1. State your name: Angeleen
2. State the name that your parents almost named you: Mandy.
3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most? I get along with quite a few of them, actually.
4. What was your first job? Sears, I was a sales clerk in the kids dept.
5. Did anything embarrassing happen this week? not yet…
6. Do you miss your ex? no
7. White chocolate or dark chocolate? milk chocolate
8. Do people praise you for your looks? Ah, I’ve been told I’m beautiful. But I’ve also been told I’m ugly. So.. eh. *shrugs*
9. What is your favorite color of clothing to wear? Purple and red. Also Yellow, if it’s the right shade.
10. How do you wear your makeup? For work, I use mascara, light foundation, tinted lip balm. Dressing up I’ll add eye shadow and blush. But I’ve gone many days without wearing any make up at all or just mascara.
11. What are some of your nicknames? Angel, Ainjo, lady
12. How many bedrooms are in your house? 3 bedrooms.
13. How many bathrooms? 2
14. Do you have a job? Yes
15. Do you have a car? Yes
16. Do you work out every week? Ah, I go in stages. right now, yes.
18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? I don’t remember so that’s probably a yes.
19. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Yes. Many times!
20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear? Usually one that doesn’t manage to cover up my boobs. Because heaven forbid they make bathing suits that cover them.
21. Do you like your eyes? I can see with them. So yeah, I like them.
22. Do you think you are pretty? Depends on the day. I think I’m pretty average looking. But I have some good days and bad days.
23. Who was the last person you talked to in person? my co-worker Alex.
24. How much money is in your account? hahaha. I’m not telling.
25. Are you single? Married.
26. Do you want kids? I have 2. Now I’m done with the pro-creation bit.
27. Tell me what your backpack looks like: I have a messenger bag. It’s black and has my company name/logo on it.
28. What celebrity do you think is hot? Henry Cavill and Jensen Ackles and many others.
29. Last movie you saw in theatres: Brave
30. Are you dating the same person you dated last year? No, because I don’t ‘date’ anymore. haha
31. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? Yes.
32. Have you ever cheated? Yes. The same one who cheated on me.
33. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? Yes.
34: What do you like to do in your spare time? Read, watch Battlestar Gallactica, Sons of Anarchy, Supernatural, and various movies. I like hanging out with people and have recently started going out to drinking. My co-workers are bad influences!
My Taxes Are Documented. I Am Not.
Undocumented American workers paid $11.2 billion in taxes in 2010 — putting money INTO systems like health care, Social Security, and education, not taking it out. Attacks on American immigrants have claimed the opposite. Ironically, the U.S. Customs and Border Protection annual budget is $3.5 billion — an amount covered by undocumented Americans three times over. Share this with someone who doesn’t see the value that new Americans bring to our communities every day through their work and through their paychecks.
So much love for this. Just. so. much. love.
I’ve been seeing lots of post about wanting love, to be in love. It is usually accompanied with a beautiful shot of a couple embracing in an open field as the wind flutters a girl’s hair and she looks at the camera seductively.
I can not stress this enough:
THIS IS NOT WHAT LOVE ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE!
When you love someone, these are the types of moments you can look forward to:
Shaving his back hair at 10:30 at night and having him complain because you’re not doing it right.
Going down on him/her when they haven’t showered for a couple days (or shaved for a couple months).
Farting, burping and giggling about it.
Fighting over how to cook the boxed dinner.
Now, I say this not to persuade you to not fall in love, but to look at it for what it is — messy, flawed and sometimes disgusting.
When you can look at all that annoyance and then look at your beloved and say “You’re worth it.” Then it can also being amazing.
I also say this because I was you. Mooning over some idea of what being loved looked like, what romantic relationships should be.
So, the next time you see some beautiful picture of couples embracing, think about unshaved pubic hair.
That is all.